Nothing is more individual than a fragrance created exclusively for you.
We’ll work with you to fully customize a scent of your very own with a simple, five-step process. All you need to do is answer some questions and weigh in on the carefully tailored samples delivered to you. When we're done, you'll have a uniquely personalized fragrance in a signature 30ml/1 fl oz. bottle - small enough to fit into a small purse. We'll also vault the recipe for your custom scent so you can keep it forever and reorder whenever you like. Your formula will be custom-tailored for you, exactly as you want it, never to be given to anyone else.
Here's how it works:
- Contact us using the form below. We'll then email you a simple questionnaire to get a sense of what your preferences are, so we have a starting point on your personal tastes.
- A Jules & Vetiver fragrance consultant will reach out within 24 hours. We’ll schedule a 15 minute chat to better understand your likes and dislikes and get to work crafting your special scent, layer by layer.
- We’ll send you three samples to weigh in on. Smell them, wear them, see what you think. Then you give us your feedback.
- We’ll do up to three revisions of the fragrance, modifying the formula based on what you do or don't like from the originals. We'll determine the final cost of your scent based on which materials you select during this stage.
- Then we’ll deliver your finished fragrance in a customized, 30ml/1 fl. oz glass flacon (which is a fancy bottle), in a hand-stitched leather case.
We promise you’ll love your custom fragrance and enjoy the whole process of crafting it alongside us. If you don’t love the final scent, don’t stress – we’ll take it back for a full refund.
Price: $199-$399 (pricing varies depending on which ingredients you’ll select)
Total turnaround time: 2-4 months (please let us know up front if you need your scent to be ready in time for a special occasion!)
Just fill out the form below to get started and we'll take care of the rest. Or, send us a quick email if you have any questions about the process.