You've stumbled across the perfume nerd area of our site. Welcome!
We believe our customers are smart enough to care about what's in their fragrance, and curious to learn more about perfume. Crafting the right scent is part art, part science, and the more you learn about it, the cooler you realize it is. Our goal is simple: to demystify the fragrance world and share that experience with you so you can discover more about yourself in the process.
Check back regularly as we continue to add articles, tips, and other interesting info about ingredients, history, and environmental issues impacting the world of scent. We hope it inspires you, just as it inspires us to create your fragrance.
- Eau de what? A guide to fragrance concentrations
- Smelling old: how science influences fragrance trends
- Five tips for applying perfume
- Scent consistency: why what you (first) smell isn't always what you get
- Why perfume smells differently on different people
- A brief history of unisex scents
- Botanicals versus manmade ingredients: are natural perfumes really better for you?
- Scent glossary: a simple guide to understanding "notes"
- What's in a (perfume) name
Any other perfume topics you want to learn more about? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.